Friday, February 13, 2009

THE ALMIGHTY AMERIKAN ZOMBIE

A maverick observing this Fucked up society, this 1 thought 1 mind society.
In other words, the Zombies are many in numbers, but just 1 thought plauges their ZOMBIE minds.
One example of the Government is just too fucking big is that you may read an article and go holy shit, look at all this money.
$827 billion dollars.
That’s what it takes to stimulate “the economy” so you’ll be able to fund the almighty Government.
And YEESH, the bailouts
THE DEATH of CAPITALISM
The Government of these Divided States of Amerika now owns corporate Amerika.
Be a witness, you’ll observe the destruction of what our founders attended.
They shit on their graves.
The AMERIKAN ZOMBIE graffiti’s their propaganda upon their monuments, their writings, OUR CONSTITUTION.
Fight the Infection.
Protest the AMERIKAN ZOMBIE.
Be a MAVERICK of our time and say I am aware. I am not a TOOL, I am not an AMERIKAN ZOMBIE, witness it upon my chest

“AMERIKAN ZOMBIE”

it says I AM AWARE. I do not exist to fund your ZOMBIE agenda. I’ll not be one of the many who destroys individuality.
Upon my chest is the

SIGN OF THE MAVERICK

again it says I AM AWARE. I’m a MAVERICK in the cause.

Also upon this chest is the

BACKWARD AZ

It says I AM AWARE of the AMERIKAN ZOMBIE and I’m a MAVERICK in the cause.
Fuck your indoctrination.

And upon my back is the

CLASH OF CULTURES

again it says I AM AWARE.
I’ll not be an AMERIKAN ZOMBIE.
Fuck your Village.
I’ll not be an AMERIKAN ZOMBIE.
Fuck your one mind one thought society.
I’ll not be an AMERIKAN ZOMBIE.
I’ll not be a TOOL that keeps the system going.
THE system that says “live for me, exist for me, function for me, fuck happiness slave for the SYSTEM.
PROGRESS PROGRESS PROGRESS.
Move it forward, become a slave to the paycheck.
Zombie for the paycheck.
Zombie for the System.
Don’t Question.
Because questions will fuck with the routine.
Be heard.
Be the ANTI-ZOMBIE.
Every zombie hungering for a bone.
FUCK THEM and FUCK THEIR HUNGER, fuck their lust.
Do what's right for the MAVERICKS.
BE the anti-Zombie.
Become truth.
Become the Cure.

Don’t be a TOOL.

FIGHT THE INFECTION

Keeping it Maverick

No comments: