Monday, August 30, 2010

The Rebirth of a Blog

The Rebirth of a blog…

‘Amerikan Zombie’ is not a brand, so much as a philosophy & I don’t believe I’ve communicated The Depth of the Philosophy as well as I could. If one was so inclined they could piece together previous Blog entries like a Puzzle & come out with a minor understanding of the intent & The Depth of ‘Amerikan Zombie’…
However as it is, it reads like the Rantingz of a MadMan from within Mental Institution (which actually maybe the more accurate description of myself)… No longer will these writings be a generalization of the Philosophy of ‘Amerikan Zombie’, which does this deep & creative Metaphor of American Society a disservice.
Therefore I announce too ‘The Wilderness’ or an ‘Empty Town Square’ this is The Rebirth of The ‘Amerikan Zombie’ Blog…

Fight The Infection (;

Keeping it Maverick

No comments: